Tuesday 29 July 2014

My Summer Essentials

Summer is officially here. The weather is hot and people are going out and having quality family time. Here are my summer essentials. We all have those products we can't live without.
This is a great moisturiser perfect to give you smooth looking legs
and arms in the summer. Its great smell and smooth
texture makes you want to use it more.
Everyone needs a perfect pair of flats for the summer. And my feet have been glued to these flats from new look. They're comfortable and
stylish.
This oil not only enhances nail growth but
conditions the cuticles. This with the hot weather
is surely going to grow your nails longer.

This cup is cute and has my favourite character on it.
Julius the monkey. Its perfect for summer milkshakes and smoothies. Also, the wasps can't get in.

Everyone needs a lip balm for their dry
cracked lips and this is one is great. It contains
beeswax and Shea butter wit jojoba oil. It acts as
a barrier from the sun.

This dry ends serum is great as it is very lightweight
and really moisturises the hair follicles. it smells great
and doesn't make your hair look oily. 



The Hinari Genie comes with many attachments and blends fruit to a smooth and creamy pulp. I recommend it for avid smoothie makers and milkshake lovers.
To tackle the dry skin and protect your face
this boots moisturiser hydrates the driest of skin,
has spf to protect your skin from the sun's rays and is
good for sensitive skin like mine.

I love using this in the place of a body wash every
now and then to get rid of dead skin cells and
because it foams up it acts as a perfect body wash.
 But don't overuse.


These headphones are great. They are loud
clear and look stylish. I bought these after my brother
got a pair of red ones and I wanted my own pair, so i
used my Amazon voucher to buy these, they're only £10.99.



No comments:

Post a Comment