Thursday 31 July 2014

Skincare Routine


                                                                            

I thought I would share with you my daily skin routine. Using these products, I get silky smooth skin and it makes you look so much brighter.


Night Routine:

First i use the St Ives apricot scrub to remove all dead skin cells
and give my face that rejuvenating feeling. The reason i
 love this scrub is because it smells great and the
small pieces of apricot are good exfoliators
but are gentle on the skin.
After ex foliating i use this clay mask to control
oily skin and give it that bright and soft feeling.
The mask goes on so much smoother if you
exfoliate first.





Morning Routine:




In the morning i don't like to use a scrub as it could be too
drying on my skin. So I like to use this face wash. It has a
creamy yoghurt like texture and just washes away any
grease and makes your skin feel refreshed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment