Wednesday 13 August 2014

Back to school hairstyles

@Christina Childress & Lein - this would be cute on you! are you thinking bottom braided too?
This is such a pretty summer hairstyle and i love side braids.
Lovely plaited hairstyle <3
This is such a cute updo. Updo's are perfect for summer
days and even picture day.
Pretty Hairstyle
This is probably my most worn hairstyles for school.
Half up Half down hairstyles look so cute and also elegant.
But they are so easy to do. I like to section my top half of hair ,
tease it and then smooth it back into a small ponytail. Add a bow and done.

ponytail, brunette ponytail, curly ponytail, the sweetest thing hair, ponytail pinterest, fall 2013 ponytail, white blazer, emily ann gemma,...
I love the way a voluminous and messy ponytail looks and this one
is perfect. I'm quite a tomboy and hate having my hair in my face so
this one is still a bit girly while keeping my hair clean and simple.



















10 Beauty Infographics to Pin Now and Use Later
These curls are so pretty and no one wants to wake up early, so doing this the night before and opening in the morning means you get a lie in and no damage to your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment