Tuesday 5 August 2014

Balmi cube review

I am an avid collector of lip balms and I have over 20 of them.this may seem over the top but I use it on a daily basis. so having a good one is necessary. I usually like to stick to either Vaseline or my lip smackers or even my nivea essential care chapstick. I am not a fan of Baby Lips as they make my lips drier that before I applied the lip balm. So I travelled to boots and discovered something called the "Balmi cube". i decided to get one after being intrigued by the packaging. So after deciding between mint and strawberry i chose strawberry. I got home and ripped the packaging open and discovered one of the best smelling lip balm ever. i also discovered a small section underneath to apply with your finger.NICE.

Yummy smelling balmi cube


so i applied it to my cracked lips and i have to admit the formula tasted great and also felt great. it lasted a long time and kept my lips juicy. So then i took it around in my school bag and realised that the lid snap became loose and the lid would fall off while jumping around in my bag. All though i did not do anything the lid would not close which didn't impress me. Then after about a week i applied it to my lips and gagged with shock. The flavour had turned awful and didn't taste like the amazing strawberry milkshake I had tasted before. i had to wipe it off my lip and reapply another good tasting lip balm ( Lip smackers coco cola flavour). after that i gave it another chance but the same thing happened. And i also the noticed the plastic sealing wrapper peeling off and the dome flattening with every swipe on my lip.

A few of nice balmi flavours


So some people may question whether i looked after it properly but i did . I guess i may have got an odd one. My good friend who is an eos lover also had the same problems to me and reccomended me eos lip balms. Overall the packaging was good and at the start it was nice. but i think if i was to get one i wouldn't take it around, but keep it at home on my vanity table.

 Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment