Saturday 9 August 2014

Summer Fashion DIY's

Here are some of my favourite summer fashion DIY's and I hope you try some. Have fun.

DIY Summer Fashion Ideas - Embellished Sunglasses
This is probably the most cutest and most easiest. Re- vamp an old
pair of glasses with any thing you like. You can use diamonds to bows
it's up to you and your preferences. I like the ombre look on these glasses. 

16 DIY Fashion Crafts - Fashion Diva Design
These bracelets are so cute. You can make them out of old clothes and scarves.
if you ever have any left over wire hangers make sure to try this.
Headband with spikes Autors: Saulīte12345 Diy,Diy,Diy - dainty-fashion.com
I love spiky studs. This headband is so edgy and funky
and i love it. You could always swap for the pyramid style studs
or coloured ones. but i like the gold and black edgy look.
DIY Heart Patterned Jeans
I love printed jeans. But finding a pair in tall sizes ain't easy.
So this project is easy and chic. Cut the stencil and dab. If
your a bit older you could always use watered down bleach
it will give a faded sort of look but be careful and wear gloves
and eye protection.
Still have your old CDs? Love this!
This is a very in expensive diy and gives you the prettiest looking collar ever. You could use
beads, flat back studs for an edgy look.

This is so cute!
I love scarves and sometimes i go through my scarf collection and some of the
scarves are really thin and flimsy. So getting two scarves and doing this will be the
best scarf ever to be made. There is no sewing so not only is it easy, but you can
take it apart and try another colour combination.












1 comment:

  1. Such cool ideas :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete