Friday 1 August 2014

Beauty Hacks Every Girl Should Know

These are simple and life saving beauty hacks. I did some thorough research and chose some of my favourite and best working hacks. I hope you enjoy.


  1. If you run out of shaving cream then use hair conditioner. Not only do they make you legs silky smooth but you also won't cut yourself.
  2. Place Vaseline on your pulse points before applying perfume. This makes the scent last longer on your body.
  3. Use apple cider vinegar as a toner to prevent breakouts and acne.
  4. You can also use apple cider vinegar to get rid of hyper-pigmentation.
  5. Use coconut oil to shave with it also gives you silky smooth legs.
  6. Lemons are the best fruit to use for whitening teeth. Mix with bicarbonate of soda or baking soda and apply to your teeth for two minutes and brush off.
  7. Lemon juice can be used to lighten age spots.
  8. Use equal parts lemon juice and water and apply to chosen parts of your hair. Sit in the sun and wash out.BOOM. Instant highlights. 
  9. Using castor oil and vitamin e gel mixed together can grow your lashes. Just apply to your eyelashes and your lash line. Then go to sleep. do this for around a week to see results.
  10. Apply Dry shampoo to your roots before you sleep. when you wake up all of the grease will be gone.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely tips! I use conditioner to shave my legs quite alot actually haha!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear, you have an awesome blog, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me, please let me know so I can follow you too. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I just wanted to let you know that I really love your blog and really enjoy reading your posts so I nominated you for the leibster award! To find out what to do just go over to my blog www.littlelo16.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much. ill head over to your blog

      Delete
  4. Omg these tips are really helpful!
    xoxoxo

    www.kookifashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete